Saturday, February 14, 2009

V-Day 143 ♥♥♥

Today is D-Day ... Opsss ... I mean V-Day ...

V-Day is Vinny (Vinspire's) Day !!! Eh ... NO !!! Emm ... Was it Vanilla Day? Violet Day? OR Vitagen Day? :P Haha ... Silly me ... V-Day is Valentine Day of coz. Right ??? :P

The day that is longed waited by a lot of us :)

First and foremost, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Valentine Day ? May you have a great valentine day this yr ... :)



I hope you would meet the person that you long awaited ... The one that is made for you from the god above, you for him and he is for you, she is your girl and you are her man, no one else in this world would do :) ???



For those who are getting married on this special, congratulations and the best of luck to you and your love ones.



Here are the recap of write-ups I've made about LOVe:-

Top hit reading:-
Other recommended reading
Finally, I shall end this entry with my favourite poem
If you love someone tell them,
don't wait or else you will lose the chance.
To try is to risk failure,
but risk must be taken,
because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.
Don't marry a person you can live with,
marry somebody you can't live without.
Love is like standing in the wet cement,
the longer you stay,
the harder it is to leave,
and you can never go without leaving your shoes behind.
The perfect marriage begins when each partner believes they got better than they deserve.
Kindness in words creates confidence,
kindness in thinking creates profoundness,
kindness in giving creates love.
I Love You ♥; and "again", I would like to wish everyone a great valentine-day.

Photobucket

xoxo,
♥♥♥ Joey T - 14 Feb 2009 ♥♥♥

5 comments:

IMCurtain said...

haha. nice photo man. happy v-day

zeon said...

joey, that girl in the screen... looks very familiar. is that her?

Vinspire said...

Happy VDay Mr. Curtain :)

Zeon: Nope, that is not her. Its not a screen. I took this pic from a photo frame used for Bride WARS' promo booth displayed in Cineleisure Cineplex :) ♥

Yeah, I do think that i resemble her thou :P

Sakura_jen said...

After follow up your blogs.. I think you are funny yet nice guy.

Don't worry.. sooner or later, someday somehow, you will found your someone special =)

Love is always in the air. Happy V-Day to you too!!!

Take care.

Vinspire said...

Jen: You think am funny and nice huh? :P Is that all? :x LOL

Love is always in the air, but why I don't see it de? :/ Hmmm ... :P

U too take care :)