Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love Hurt -♥♥♥

Love Hurt, ain't this words familiar to you? I've known some individuals that is afraid to fall in love again because they've hurt so much because of this word, LOVE.

Let me share with you my most hurtful experience with this word called LOVE.

Back in 2005, I've met this girl that I thought she would be the one for me. She is one of the nicest, loving and cutest looking girl that I've met in my whole life. Any of the guys who've seen her will think that she is an angel that dropped from the sky. She accepted me into her life on Feb 21, 2005 :) From that day she came into my life, we gone through a lot of up and down. People says love is blind, and I am definitely blinded at that moment. I gave up my business that my dad invested for me just to be with her and a lots more.

Anyway, due to our immature mindset at that period of time, we often come to misunderstanding which leads to argument.

Me, being the typical guy have my own man-pride/ego which is difficult for her to communicate with.

She, being the shy type of girl always surrender even before the arguement start.

After being through all the hardship and when everyone thought that we would last, disaster happen. I received a rumors that she is having an affair with one of my closest friend, a guy which I respected like a brother (At that time, he has a gf that is with him for 4 yrs+). I confronted both of them if the rumors are true as I don't feel good about it, coz both of them were the people I cared most for that period of time. Both of them told me that nothing happened, in fact she scolded me for not trusting her. The result of the confrontation is me breaking up with her; and not seeing my close friend anymore. 2 yrs+ relationship as easy as that.

The rumors still goes on, and I told those who spread such rumors that it is not true, I've asked them and I believe they won't do such thing to me (I still have that thought until now).

After 3 mths of our break-up, she finally admitted to me that the story was real and she told me the whole thing of what actually happened. The reason why she is telling all these to me now is because she is having problem with my close friend at that period of time and was very confuse.

I listened to her story, on how it happens and all without saying anything bad about it; instead I tried my best to make her feel better by sharing her an ear. After she finished telling me the story, they went back together. I've never "really" heard from her since then, and I've never seen my that friend anymore.

After the incident, I felt so bad and I kept thinking of why it happens ...
  • Would it be because I didn't love her enough?
  • Was it because I am not loyal to her?
  • Is my friend better than me?
  • and the list goes on ...
The pain of having to lose 2 person you love and care most at the same period; knowing that they are lying and you are a fool is hurting.

I recovered from the incident pretty fast, and I promised to be a better person. I found a new girl not long after the break-up. Anyhow, thing didn't go well too. I am a person who do not believe in long distant relationship. Therefore, I've asked her if she is going oversea anytime near future? She answered me that earliest would be 2009 or 2010. So, we coupled up on March 17, 2007.

Time past and god is playing trick on me again. She flew off after we've been in a relationship for half a year. I decided to wait for her since the day she flew away, until she told me that she might continue staying in the place she is now for the next 3 to 5 years or perhaps more. I broke up with her after half a yr of waiting. And guess what? She is now back in Malaysia for good. Few months after we broke up.

I've gotten myself into another relationship after that broke up, but I will write about in on my other post.

The main objective I am doing this sharing today is to tell you, my reader(s) that after all these, I still have faith in LOVE. If being in LOVE, is being in PAIN, I rather being in PAIN than not LOVING at all.

So, for those who is afraid to love again, I hope you could give yourself a chance to fall in love again this valentine day.

Valentine Day Countdown: 4 days to go ...

Photobucket

12 comments:

MrHello said...

The route of your life and love is , in some way, like education. Every relationship gives you a chance to learn something new about life and love. But you have to accept and move on in order to learn something new. Amen :)

Hugo Lim said...

kah yauuu~~~~

Lisa said...

people learn quite a lot in relationships :D

Anonymous said...

agree on 'rather being in pain than not loving at all' =)

but if being in love means to hurt the person that we love, i rather not loving at all to cause pain.

Vinspire said...

Rocky: Keep on movin' huh? :)

Hugo: Tengkiew :D

Lisa: Yes of coz :)

Stella: That is a very subjective issue :P

2 more write-ups and its valentine day. Can't wait for tomorrow write up ;)

Sakura_jen said...

I've been through all those love sick and love hurt before..

In my own opinion, in one relationship.. often girls "lost" most than guys.

Last time I've got a worse BF before, who I gave him everything and loved him so much. Unfortunately, all he gave me is just a broken heart. He have been taking while I'm always the one who giving..

I believe love is blind. My previous love it started with all and everything sweet like honey and then turns into a sour plum just for a few months not even a year. The reason I got for broke up, "no more feeling".. that is the most hurtful word to hear after been giving up everything. But, what to do? Life goes on. Since one already have no more feeling for you, then just let it go. If one who is not meant to be and it is not yours, you should just let it go. Love can't being force.

I never been in love for 3-4 years after he broke up with me. I thought that I could never fall in love again. Until last year, 27 April 2008, I finally met someone who are very caring, concern and loving. Our relationship still going on stable and sweet until now. Love is very complicated thing.. always have its up and downs. A strong relationship is from both ends. We can't really promise that our loves will last but all we can do is to cherish whatever moment we have now before it is too late. Wish all of us luck!

Once we had fall to the ground in life, we do learned from it and to stand right back on our own feet again. Life is to depends on ourselves not on others. Life is short > Never easily give up > Life goes on... is always my words for living =)

Sorry for you to read this long comment. Hopefully a short part of my story can at least help some others out there.

May you found your true love someday. Cheer (^-^)y

wAyne said...

lol joey, i think am as bad as u thou...
but nevermind, i still not yet give up =X
and i at least still got few friends who really do care, listen and help... include you, but make sure u dun turn into gay some other day LOL

T.Y said...

If being in LOVE, is being in PAIN, I rather being in PAIN than not LOVING at all.

i really really love that quote ne!!!

joey i've had some sort of similar experiences too and i really respect u as u not only managed to stand back up but u also did manage to run as well!!!

looking forward for more posts...

Vinspire said...

Sakura Jen: Thank you for taking time & effort to write out your part of story. I am sure it would be a good sharing for everyone :)

Wayne: I won't turn gay 1 la dey. You should know it as well as me aight? ;)

TY: That "quote" is done by me aight? Not taken anywhere else. I am glad you are still enjoying my posts after all this while. Was expecting for some of my reader's feedbacks so I could improve thou. :P

wAyne said...

well... nth is impossible, cause i've see alot of impossible happen... especially in relationship lol

curryegg said...

Joey. Thank for sharing. It makes me understand you more and the meaning of love. Thank. Praying that your love luck is hopping into your path. You are such a strong, brave guy.
:)

Vinspire said...

Wai: Yeap. Nothing is impossible. That is so true :)

Curryegg jie: I hopes that you and the other readers really enjoy my sharing as all these sharing are straight from my heart.

I pray that my love luck hop into my path soon too ♥

Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren't even there before. ~ Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966