Thursday, February 19, 2009

11-2 My Friendship Day ♥♥♥

Friendship - What does this word mean to you?

Here are some friendship quotes that I would like to share,
The only way to have a friend is to be one - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friends are the sunshine of life - John Hay

Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure - Jewish Saying
With those quotes, I've learn to become a friend as they are the sunshine of my life and I treasured each and everyone of them.

Last wednesday, February 11, 2009. I called some of my close buddies from Kokorobox.Net out for a get-together outing. Most of us has known each others for 2 to 3 yrs. Within that period, our friendship has grown to an extend that I took them like a part of my life.

The gathering was held in this restaurant called Kopi Oh! (located on the ground floor), Cineleisure D'sara.

Without further ado, I shall now show you pictures we took the on that day :)

Myself with Ricky a.k.a Devince

Photobucket

Myself and Cody a.k.a Karipop

Photobucket

Rocky a.k.a Pocki-Pang & Myself

Photobucket

Myself, Ah Wai & Ricky

Photobucket

Myself, Estee a.k.a Ms Bulat & Rocky a.k.a Pocki-Pang

Photobucket

And group picture for da' guys :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

We catch a movie, Bride WARS after having our dinner. It is a good pick for our Friendship Day as the movie highlighted the importance of friendship :)

Janice (our new friend) couldn't make it to join us for dinner but she could make it for the movie,

And this is our reaction when we saw her walking towards us :P

Photobucket

Myself and Janice

Photobucket

Group photo after the movie ~♥

Guess who is missing in this picture? He is also the camera-man for this picture :D

Photobucket

Don't know the answer? Maybe you could refer to this picture then? :P

Photobucket

Finally, I would like to tell all my friends (You know yourself) that I love You and May Our Friendship last 4eva aight? :)

No comments: