Tuesday, January 27, 2009

LOVe Potion No. 9 ♥♥♥

Ah-boo-chak !!! :D

Hows your reunion dinner? Was it great? Mine was awesome !!! Its awesome not because of the food but it was because all the family members are together, sitting on the same table and spending time together. I guess this is CNY reunion dinner main objective :D

Have you watched Petronas' Chinese New Year 2009 advert? If not, here it goes ♥



I saw this advert when I visited Bulat / Estee's house for "pai lin". After the advert finished, she said "Joey, why the advert so sad 1? Its Chinese New Year, they are not suppose to make people feel sad. It is suppose to be something HAPPY".

After hearing that statement, it got me thinking for a few seconds.

I then answered her question by saying,

Well, the reason why they makes such advertisement was because people don't appreaciate what they have. They only learn how to appreciate it once they lost it.

Seriously, the truth is hurting. A lot of people tend to make mistake and not appreciating what they have until they lost it. Once they've lost it, they tend to feel regret of what happened. I've learnt this lesson the hard way myself.

I hate to admit this, but I think I am having a mind block now. A mind block of being afraid to lose something precious in my life due to my unappreciative attitude. Therefore, I've tried to appreciate what I have more than in the past.

I've known some people who never spend time with their love ones, even on this CNY. So, please take a short moment to think if what you are doing is right or wrong.

Life is SHORT. When its TOO LATE, Sorry is NOT enough.

Keep LOVe in Your heart. A life without it is like a sunless gardens where the flowers are dead. :)

Click on the picture to see an enlarged version this pic.

5 comments:

MrHello said...

Great post :)

Anonymous said...

wah u manage to find the ad.. yea.. it's a great advertisement.. as always.. every year without fail.. for any occasion for petronas..

Unknown said...

wow... that was sad clip... but really well done... hmm.. i shouldnt have said that i dunt really like to come back coz everytime come back sure tired and no rest and so on to my mum just now.. lol.. but i always do that.. well... hmmmm... nothing to say.. joey.. you made me speechless...

Vinspire said...

Rocky: Thanks.

KJ: I want my KL Pac picture !!! Its more than a week !!! I guess i won't be able to see the pic as per what happened to Ipoh Trip's pictures.

Jackson: Is that good or bad?

Unknown said...

hmmm I totally agree with wat u said. I've always wanted everybody to be together at least for cny if the whole year we cant see each other but some ppl may not think so.HOpefully its still not too late for them to change their thinking. Losing somebody close is not a good feeling at all.