Monday, February 2, 2009

At least I've tried ♥♥♥

This post is like the sequel post for yesterday,

I am sure a lot of people would say,

Joey, it is easier to say than done.
Joey, it is easy for you to say.
Joey, the girl don't like me. How?
Joey, this ... and Joey, that.

First and foremost, nobody said it is gonna be easy right?

Let me share with you what I've did for the girl that I currently fall head over heels :)

I've met her in an event on Dec 10, 2008. It wasn't love at first sight, when I first saw her, I thought that she is a very cute looking girl and her smile is one of the prettiest smile I've seen my whole life.

I then got to know more about her through MSN Chat. She is no doubt a very nice girl that her life was ruined by a bad relationship and thought she will never love again.

The 2nd time I met her was on 18 dec 2008, We catched a movie about the forbidden love between a vampire and human, The Twilight. During the show, I took a quick look at her a few times during the movie. Her smile would definitely melt any guys who looks at it. It is so sad that such an angel like her is afraid with this beautiful thing called love.

After the movie, I realized I just could not take my mind off of her. I sms-ed and called her but the respond weren't good. So, I thought she needed some space in her life and don't wish anyone to come near her broken heart. Therefore, I've decided to give her a christmas present (as it is just around the corner)

I bought a snow globe, I bought an x'mas greeting cards, some A4 colored papers and other stationary needed for the gift I thought that it would show my sincerity. I drafted what I am gonna do and thanks to my smart idea, I end up spending 5 hrs of my life working on the customized greeting card. Anyway, i guess the 5 hrs are all worth it, at least i know that I've spent this 5 hrs doing something I've never did before to someone I had a hard crush on.

This is the quick look of my 5 hrs hardwork :P
(Click on the image for a larger version)


I gave her the gift on christmas as planned but I guess things doesn't goes as what I plan. Instead of getting a better treatment from her, I think the whole thing backfired backed at me. She treated me even colder. Well, I can't blame her. At least she is trying to be nice by rejecting me indrectly.

I tried talking to her on MSN,
I tried sms-ing her but there isn't any reply.

Jan 30, 2009 is the day I sent her my last SMS asking her if I could be her date for valentine day and she replied my that specific sms today (Feb 1, 2009) saying that she has a plan on v-day :(

Many of my friends are asking me to give up as they said "feeling can't be force, if she doesn't have a feeling for you, no matter what you did, she will never feel the same".

BUT what about those who really have fate and hopes that she/he will feel the same way one day?

Those that cross the sea and walk across the fire for the love that they dreamt for?

Those that they believed in it so much, they waited for 7 years to have them accepting them into their life? Was it miracles? Was it all because of hardwork? I guess nobody know except the god almighty :)

So, what do you believe?

1. Love can't be force. No matter what you do, things will never change

OR

2. If you showed enough sincerity, have enough faith, you'll be able to change the fate.

My answer for it is, I believe that if we put enough hardwork + spent enough time to show my sincerity. I "STILL" stand a chance to bring the fate on my side. Well, if things doesn't work out, I still get to say "At least, I've tried my best" :)

Words of the Day
For every failure, there's an alternative course of action.
You just have to find it.
When you come to a roadblock, take a detour.

Mary Kay Ash
I've written a lot for today. So, I will just end this post with this famous question that my friends always ask me, "Joey, what is love ?"

Look into the video below to find out my answer.



So, if you have the same philosophy as me that LOVE is LIFE. Just work for the LOVE you believe coz what is LIFE without LOVE aight? ♥ :)

34 comments:

wAyne said...

lol, joey, i wish i had the chance to tried last time... now it seem no more... rofl

Unknown said...

joey... its..... just saying for fun since you say a lot of ppl say joey this and that :X lol... hmm... sincere guy :) whoever he is talking abt... he is a good catch.. i known the guy for quite a while now.. and i really think he is a nice guy :X and for everybody out there including myself (i have to keep reminding myself), pls give yourself a chance and try.. you never know what result you can get.. the worse is you are being rejected.. and you still ended up being alone like you used to have been.. which is no biggie and no harm done.. at least when you grew old you wont said.. hey.. i should have tried.. regret dint try.. dunno what would happen if i try.. bla bla bla.. and if its good news.. you got yourself a partner... and then when you get old you got things to tell your grandson... you know once upon a time.. i try bla bla bla.. lol...

Pups and Hams said...

love = life

i believe its true! =) cheers...

MrHello said...

I love the chat u had about the " love " thingy. Loved it once...love it again ..HAHAHA
Joey...u will meet someone nice :)

curryegg said...

I personally like the video clip. How did you do that? :)

JJ Jason said...

I have wrote this thing before also.
Long long time ago.

Vinspire said...

Wayne: There is always another chance, maybe the chance is NOT from her only. As what Jackson said lor, give yourself a chance. Whatever that has past is a history. So, just try harder when the chance reappear aight? :)

Bryan: You've been following me blog! Thank you bro :) How do you like it so far? :D

JJzai: wrote this thing before or something like this? >.<

Vinspire said...

Rocky: I personally likes it too and I likes it even more as I am part of the video.

Curry jie: I don't think you are the only one who likes the video, I think most of us likes the video :) I don't know how it was made coz if you realized, I am recorded by my friend. The best part is I didn't even know he is recording our conversation until he showed me this video. And because of this, it makes me like this video even more as I know those answers aren't fake out for the sake of this video :)

Vinspire said...

Jackson: Thank you for the comments. I like this part of your comment the most (as it sorta completed my post).

"you never know what result you can get.. the worse is you are being rejected.. and you still ended up being alone like you used to have been.. which is no biggie and no harm done."

Unknown said...

If u believe u have tried your best, at least there will be no regrets. Its a really nice gift n lotsa effort was put into making this gift a success. WEll, slowly find the one that will treasure you for who you are. Or rather, LOVE will find u n thats when u know u shud work for it too.

Uncle Sam said...

Haha, 2 words for you bro.

Patience and persistency.

All the best !

Devilelle said...

i dunno what to say but then i hope all the best for you ...

what i tot is that, yeah, sincerity might touch a girl heart but what about in long term... if she doesnt feel you are sincere enuf in the future... the same fate that you believe will die too... and honestly, you'll get tired of all those things at the end esp when 10 years or 20 years ahead...

love really cant be force... i experienced that and its kinda hurting !!

ivyman said...

love.. is beautiful.

but it hurts, too.

Pippo said...

go buy a pink crystal and wear to enhance your love life.

LOL

wilsõn said...

I understand your feeling as I have encountered the same situation.

Don't give up. Live to fight another day.

Vinspire said...

Uncle Sam: I will blog about that 2 keywords "Patience and persistency" on my 4th or 5th episode of my "Love Series" :)

miChelle: You might find my answer for your statement on tomorrow (Feb 3, 2009)'s post :)

Ivy: If "LOVE hurts, I rather being hurt than not loving at all" :)

Vinspire said...

Pippo: Pink Crystal huh? That will makes me more feminine loh :P

Mou Meng: My this "LOVE Series" got about 5 episodes. This is just the 2nd episode, do drop by tomorrow and perhaps you'll see things in a different way :)

Unknown said...

joey.. thanks for liking my comment :P and i agree with you.. if love hurts.. i would still rather try it then never try it.. at least i will know how its like and will say i tried and lived this life fully when i KO one day.. rather than go heaven and say i dunno what i did down there :X and joey.. i got a pink crystal "hu lu" (the weird alcohol bottle chinese gods carry around) hanging in my car... thanks to my mum coz i am still single and she really want me to find someone soon :X lol

michelle... i think i posted this quote somewhere before... which is.. "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today.. is a gift.. that is why its called present" by Master Wu Guai in KungFu Panda :) why i say like that? well.. we dunt know what will happen tomolo.. we cant change what happen yesterday.. we can only live for today... whatever happens.. happens.. whatever happened.. happened.. at least today.. we spent our life in a way we want it to be.. and i do believe if two person are meant to be.. they can work things out.. love is life :) there are always ups and downs.. nobody promised a good smooth journey... the most important thing is to work things out and enjoy the view while on the journey.. watever happens.. at least its spent happily... hmm.. starting to nag... :X

kyliemc said...

oh well, not all girls can stand persistent guys..some will think that those kind of guys are annoying... if she can't accept love right now, why don't you be her friend first? rather than pushing her, give her some space :D give her some time to miss you..sometimes being too available for her is not a good thing...

T.Y said...

joey 2 thumbs up for u bro..

i've been following ur blog since the 1st post and honestly ur writing skills are damn good and now after reading this particular post, i just dunno how to say it. Simply smashing!

Yea love is something so beautiful that it is as beautiful as our life ne! I fight for my love and i hope u will too bro. Keep up the good work and am looking for more post about this love series ne as this month is always my best part of the year and the part that holds most of my memories!

hugs and hats of to u mate!

good luck!

Vinspire said...

Kylie: Thank you 4 ur comment. I think I've strike the balance of being persistant but the chances of her getting annoyed at me is still there i guess.

Anyway, i like this part "sometimes being too available for her is not a good thing" from your comment the most. it really make a lot of sense to a certain extend.

Thank you so much for the advice sis :)

Anonymous said...

eh joey? wana act out a scene of me being ham sap lou then u go help the gurl or not? haha come me.. shaz.. kuok can become villain and try to ngeik ngeik her.. then u save her la? hahahaha =P mali.. haha =P then super joey comes out! of nowhere.. in helicopter.. in all white suit.. wit music "negara-ku" playing in background.. ok.. i dun have enuff sleep.. haha =P shall sleep and give u more idea.. haha =P

Vinspire said...

TY: Thank you for reading. am glad you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy writing it.

To be frank, my chances of being the lucky guy is like 0%. But if by trying, I get to have 0.01% of being the lucky guy, then I'll continue trying :)

Finally, thank you for the good luck wish ^_^

Vinspire said...

KJ: LOL ... Thank you 4 the idea dude. To add it up, I should be wearing read underwear outside too aight? :P

d4isuk3 said...

I agree with your philosophy ;) I, too believe that love is life. And that putting in all your effort into a relationship will not be wasted and that there should be no regrets as long as you've tried your very best. Yup, it cannot be forced ... so if it doesn't work, then it doesn't. But at least you've experienced a feeling and a sensation that is overwhelming :) to live, is to love ... without love, there's no life ... cheers! ;)

Vinspire said...

Stephanie,

This is "SHARP" - to live, is to love ... without love, there's no life.

Thanks. *Hugz* :)

ivyman said...

does that mean i have no life now? coz i m.. without love.

Pups and Hams said...

way to go bro! AWESOME...

and i'll continue following a great blogger.

cheers...

Vinspire said...

Ivy: hmmm... I don't know what to comment coz I don't really have any idea of what is going on. Sorry >.<

Bryan: Thanks ^_^

T.Y said...

vins u said ur chances are close to 0%? OMG!! Come on mate i know u can do better than that. I am very sure that you know how to handle the situation and 1 way or another she would show u a reaction ne.

As u know worst is she will only reject u thats all but if u take things slowly and make ur moves perfectly then i dun think there should be much problem ne.

Just we humans always fail to do the most important thing most of the time. We are prone to think too much and that usually makes us do the wrong things ne.

Just do what you think its right yea. Good luck. Just don't give up too soon.

Vinspire said...

TY: I am just being realistic. I know where you are coming from but I want you to know that there is a thin line between dream & reality.

You have to accept that, you can try your very best but your best doesn't always mean that you will get where you want to be.

Anyway, I am not giving up so soon. "Giving up" ain't my fren ;)

FC said...

Seems like you're getting your drift with the blogging thing ^_^ I love this vid, may I repost it in my blog?

Vinspire said...

Hannah: Yes, of coz you can :)

Virion said...

man, my case is 90% similar like yours.