Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Confession 2 YOU ♥♥♥

*Yawn* *Blink Blink Mah Eyes* *Sigh*

Waking up in the morning on valentine day knowing that you didn't have the one for you yet could be quite .... emmm .... empty?

I sms-ed her Happy V-Day last night and she wishes me back in return. That is enough to make me happy, it is nothing much; but its more than enough for me at the current moment ♥

When I saw her sms this morning, it makes me feel like telling her how much I miss her, want her and love her; but that would make her feel uncomfy. Therefore, I've decided to make my confession here, on my blog (hoping she would read it) *pray*

Dear "YOU",

I know why I fall for you but I did not know why I fall so hard on you,
I don't know if this is love, or it was just a crush, but I know that you are a girl who I would want to spend my life with,
I want you to know that I miss you loads, wanting to have you in my life and given a chance to show you my love.

You told me you have other plan today when I asked you if i could be your date on v-day, if its a date then I wish you a great v-day date,
If the person you are going out with is a person you love, I hope he would feel the same way too,
I might not know you well enough but you seems to still live in the past that leave a scar in your life,
I would be more than happy if you could fall in love again, even if the lucky guy is not me :) (I wish it was me thou :P)
And I hope that lucky guy would know how lucky he is and appreciate you the way I would.

To "YOU", I want you to know that I love you, Je t'aime, Ti Amo, Sarang haeyo, Aishiteru and the list goes on.

Comic Strip of the day

Photobucket

Quote of the day

Love is just a word until you meet someone that gives it a meaning ♥

Finally, I shall end this entry with my favourite song MV :) ♥

No comments: