Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happily Tired ♥♥♥

Recently Bulat a.k.a Estee, da' founder of Bodo-gang and also 1 of my closest friend asked me this question:-
Joey, don't you feel tired being hyper and happy all the time?
My answer to her is,
I do feel tired being hyper but am not tired being happy, how can one have enough of happyness? I get even happier when I make the people surrounding me happy, coz by making them happy + seeing them happy, this is what I feel ...
Photobucket

Anyway, being just an ordinary human there are time when I feel tired ...

I feel tired when things doesn't goes my way no matter how hard I tried,
I feel tired when people judge me for somebody that I am not,
I feel tired when I've put a lot of efforts with good intention and I am not appreciated,

And I feel really tired when sad bug bite me.
But no matter tired I am, I am never tired of being happy and make my friends happy

Photobucket

Finally, when I was too tired .... I break down and cry in a place no one could see me; coz I hate people seeing my ugly crying face.

Song of the Day



Random picture is needed to complete this post ...

Photobucket

No comments: