Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love & Memories ♥♥♥

Markus Chung Yau Ng .... Who is this fella?

I don't know him, I've never met him, I've never even heard about his name before and to tell you frankly, i don't think I even bother who he is UNTIL the day that he left ...

Markus Chung Yau Ng OR also known as Markus Ng born in year 1985 and passed away suddenly in his sleep on February 04, 2009 at the age of 23.

Why would I write about this guy when I don't even know him?

The answer is simple, after bumping into few blogs that wrote about him; it leads me to his memorial site - http://markusng.memory-of.com/. That triggered my curiousity of what is so great about this young guy. I start reading up on what his friends said about him on their blogs; and also the memorial site tributed to him, I've then realized that he is a special person who touches the heart of those who know him OR those who didn't know him, such as myself.

Markus' story reminded me of a friend of mine which shared the same fate, Alfred Alfie. If I am not mistaken, he past away back in 2005. He is a very nice guy and well loved by all his friend. Bro, I am sorry I could not make it to your funeral but you are always in my mind, I hope you are doing well up there. Just FYI, things would never be the same after you've left. For Markus and Alfie, may both of you rest in peace, you are always in our heart and we will always remember you.

To Markus' friends, relatives etc, my great condolense to the big lost, I feel you :) I am sure all of us wish he is still alive right?

Sometimes I find it "funny" that god just have to take all these good people back in his arm instead of all those bad people who ruined people's life such as robbers, thiefs, rapist etc.

No matter what it is, this story has ensured me that "life is short", the only thing that stay on once you left is only memories. How you want to be remembered, it is all on your doing.

This is my 24th post on this blog (23th day blogging), after all the sharing that I've made and story about Markus, I've made up my mind that I would blog to share my thought on why i think that "life is good" and "love is beautiful". Blog traffics is no longer my concern, my main purpose on this blog now is to shared as much thought I had in life that might benefit/change the life of others to a better life.

Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile. - Albert Einstein.

If you like/dislike the direction of my blog,
If you like/dislike what I posted,
Please leave your opinion/feedback in my comment box for further sharing.

If you wish to share your story with others and you think it deserve its own post, do feel free to email me at Ahboochak@gmail.com. If i find it worth sharing, I will post it up k? ♥

Valentine Day is 2 days away, advice for those who failed to get a date on that day,

STOP WHINING and COMPLAINING, perhaps your time has not come. So, maybe you should take this opportunity to spend time with your single friends. Friendship love is also love you know?

Be a good boy and good girl, listen to Ahboochak and take the chance on this valentine to tell the people you love that you love them right? :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

libraex said...

how did alfred and markus passed away? condolences =)

Vinspire said...

I don't know the exact reason why Alfred past away (as I didn't make it to his funeral) but from what I heard, it was a sudden heart attack.

As for Markus, I've talked to his friend this morning. He said none of them know the actual reason on why he passed away, even the doctor.

So, yea ...

confessions of a medical student said...

about the cute comic strip: first time i see love-shaped plague psoriasis... haha...

about marcus: so sorry to hear the story.. *condolences*

it made me wonder.. if i were to disappear one day, just like that, would i be missed or remembered.... anyway, life is short... you'll never know what may happen tomorrow! LIVE IT!