Friday, February 27, 2009

Tired of Life -♥♥♥

Have you ever felt tired of life?

This is what I felt at the current moment.

February 2009 is definitely one of the my worst month that I can remember.
  1. I had a misunderstanding which lead to an argument with one of my buddy, things has never been the same since then. It is heartbreaking cause from my point of view, the cause to this not even an issue at the first place. Perhaps I was wrong ...

  2. I've gotten into few more arguments with few of my other close friends which I think it weren't my fault to begin with. It is just them being emotional and all due to their work stress or perhaps relationship problem.

  3. The girl that I had a hard crush on. I've pursued every ways that I could think of to at least get close to her, but failed. I didn't even celebrate valentine day (cause I am being stubborn, I just want to celebrate it with her). Its like the more i tried, the further it went. You know what Miss C? I am tired and I am giving up d. Its almost 60 days since X'Mas. I will just accept the fact that I am just another ordinary bee that got into ur life and I am gonna move on now alrite?

  4. I've given up in changing someone's thought about me too. I don't know why she hated me so much (she might not, but that is what she makes me feel). I think I've tried my best to improve our relationship from enemy to at least "friend" ? I even said sorry for something I think I am not on the wrong but yet, her perspective about me did not change. *Sigh*

  5. My work, 1 of the project that I am handling is on a pending mode (as the client insist to co-operate). Hence, the payment is frozen too. I've taken every steps to make sure that the job move but failed.

  6. Another close friend of mine makes me feel that I am neglected. The reason was because he sorta found a girl of his life and he is trying hard to pursue for her until I felt that I am invisible. I understand that when one fall in love, they somehow turn blind but emm ... but being totally blind is another issue.

  7. I've just gotten into another miscommunication with another close friend of mine today. Its nothing. He asked me to meet up with this guy in Wangsa Maju to take something but I resisted not to coz it is way off my area. +I've always help this close friends of mine. I even drove down to LCCT on the same day twice for him. Its just that, I am too tired doing thing that is off my limit for this friend of mine all the time.
To top up all of the above, all my family members are out of town. Hence, I am the only one at home. Being home alone isn't fun as I thought it would be.

Being home alone without any other family members;
Being single and not receiving love in return;
Being in KL-PJ without close friends that I use to hang out with;
and
Being stuck in a work that I couldn't find a solution;

Has resulted

to having my meals alone sometimes;
watching DVDs alone almost every night;
and looking blankly on my monitor screen.

♥ Song of the Day ♥




Yeap, I am walking away ... I am walking away from all the troubles in my life as I am really really tired.

After being through all these, I've made up my mind to "disappear". I am going for my backpacking cum business journey that I've longed for. I am starting my journey earliest this coming tuesday, March 3, 2009 OR next weekend March 6, 2009.

The route would be,

KL-PJ -> Kelantan -> Perhentian Island -> Penang -> Hatyai -> Koh Samui -> Bangkok

I might go Krabi, Phuket and Chiangmai IF situation/my finance allow :D

How long would I disappear?

A month or 2 mths maybe? Depending on my budget :P

Anyway, not to worry, you can still reach me in facebook, my blog or email me :)

How can I be Mr. Sunshine that would bring smiles and laughter to my surrounding IF I myself couldn't even smile aight?

Taking a break from my current LIFE is what I need. Need to take a break to fix this broken heart.

Love all of you and always will ♥

Photobucket

3 comments:

curryegg said...

You are not alone, remember that.
*hugs*

wAyne said...

like what curryegg said, u're not alone.

cause i also had dinner/lunch/break1st alone, going out alone, lepak/shopping alone somemore lol

that's why i always ajak and kacau u =D

ok, sound like i dun have that much of close fren too lol

Sakura_jen said...

Hey, friend.. don't be so down k. This is what people call "Life"; always have Ups and Downs.. Cheer Up k ;)

Well, you see I already have bf but still I'm lonely here. I'm still continue with my daily routine working and also didn't get to celebrate Valentine's Day. He is studying abroad so we can only meet when he came back KL on his long term university holidays (Gosh! It takes up for months we unable to see each other!). Before this, I also didn't thought that I could engaged in so called, "long distance relationship" stuff.. We missed each other like hell. (Maybe, I'm used to be independent at KL though ever since I graduated, working here and far away from my lovely hometown -> Penang Island). I'm just an ordinary girl, too independent also may gets bored and nobody wants to be lonely. But, what to do? Life goes on, rite?

You may see others' lives are great and happy, but you wouldn't know what happens throughout their lives.

Just appreciate and cherish everything you have and think positively. There's something in our lives, even it is a small things, it might turns out to makes us feels happiness in returns. It may be something that we can't see clearly but felt in our deepest heart ^.^y