Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Day After V-Day :) ♥

Yo yo yo wazzup ?? :P LOL ... Its da' day after v-day !!! Hows your v-day celebration / date? Was it good? I hope so ♥♥♥

NOW I will talk about how I spend my Valentine Day (It is sorta like Frequently Asked Question for me yesterday and today)

Because I wanted to go on a date with HER only + she rejected my date offer for this v-day = I did not celebrate valentine day BUT that doesn't mean I couldn't have any other plan aight? :)

I joined a pot-luck house warming party organized by house mates and the party turn out to be much more enjoying than what I've expected :D Thanks to Miss Sexay Chan for organizing such a great event ♥♥♥ I've also changed my thought about Miss Sexay Chan from a serious headmistress to Miss Good Cook d thou. Well, I guess that is a "tiny" good little improvement aight? :)

As for my readers, I would post up the pictures in the near future (All the pictures are wif Ms. Bulat)

Since valentine is over edy, I will reduce my writing about ♥LOVe and start mixing it with the other blog elements in this blog, which is ♥Friendship & ♥Memories.

I would start of an introduction of the other elements with this short little story I've read a while back.

LOVe & ♥Friendship is a good buddies.

On this one fine day, both of them went hang-kaikai in ...

walk walk walk...

and ♥LOVe felt into the well,

WHY?

Because ♥LOVe is blind :)

Due to the incident, ♥Friendship jump into the well following ♥LOVe

WHY?

Because ♥Friendship can't live without ♥LOVe.

Quote of the Day

"However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship."
- La Rochefoucauld (1665)

Random Pic of the Day
(excuse me for the quality & size of this pic ya? Haven't got the original file from Bulat)

Photobucket

Comic Strip of the Day

Photobucket

2 comments:

confessions of a medical student said...

very sweet comic strip.. ^^
where you get them lar?
got website?

Vinspire said...

Celyn: Google for "Pon & Zi", that is the title of this comic strip if am not mistaken :)