Sunday, February 8, 2009

HATRED -♥♥♥

Hatred... its a word to describe intense feelings of dislike.
As the meaning of this word, its one of the word I dislike most.

Whats with all this hatred, peeps?

Love could be pain BUT I felt even more pain when I see hatred.
One of my believe in life is "We only live once, get the best out of it".
This is why I tried to filled my life with happiness and makes every moment worthwhile.

Malaysian politic is looking like a dirty chess board now, was it dirty because it is meant to be OR was it dirty because of the people?

Its my 20th day on blogosphere and I've realized something which I hated to admit but I'll have to accept; Malaysian Blog Community is as dirty as the current politic situation in Malaysia.

Was it Malaysia, Malaysian OR human mentality that cause all this hatred or politic to happen?

Can everyone be nice to each others?
Can people stop / don't spread bad rumors/gossips about each others?
Can everyone just be happy?
Can we be all be "a friend"?

These are something for all of you to ponder about.

As for me, I've decided to be the a happy me; Mr. Sunshine that will try my best to brighten my surrounding from "the darkness of hatred" with "the beauty of love" and "light of happyness".

I choose to be different, I choose to make a different; What about you? :) ♥

Photobucket

Word of advice for today
Why choose HATE, when you can LOVE? - Joey, 7 February 2009
Comic Strip for the day

Photobucket

Song of the Day


6 comments:

Unknown said...

the comic is so cute~

wAyne said...

i wonder why too... why cant everyone just be friend and stop bad mouth-ing bout others? lol

confessions of a medical student said...

Malaysian Blog Community is dirty??
why u say that?

Vinspire said...

Huichi: One of my favourite comic - Pon & Zi :P

Celyn: Emm ... Coz that is what I think? :/ I might be wrong though ^o^

~Paula Wong~ said...

It's human nature to hate. Nothing is perfect. We are flawed. Hatred stems from envy and jealousy.. it cannot be prevented... just as long as you dont hate everyone or hurt others mai ok lo.. don;t need to be happy ALL the time gua...

Vinspire said...

Hate leaves ugly scars, love leaves beautiful ones :)

Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966