Monday, February 9, 2009

Chap Goh Meh = Chinese Valentine Day ♥♥♥

Yay !!! Its the last day of Chinese New Year. Chap Goh Meh (The 15th Day) is also known as Chinese Valentine Day where young-single unmarried women gather to toss tangerines/oranges into the sea/river, in hope that their future spouse will pick up.

Hmmm ... I wonder how is she celebrating her chap goh meh :/

Is she gonna throw tangerines/oranges? If she is, where she gonna throw it? (Of coz I want to go and pick it up)

Hey, I tell you all a secret (which is not that "secret"), I manage to catch a short chat with her last night and I actually dream of her. Sweet huh? :) That is the most I could have asked for.

So, how is your Chinese Valentine Day or the actual Valentine Day preparation going on? Have you gotten yourself a date yet? :P

After realizing that today is Chap Goh Meh, I sneaked into the kitchen to kidnap some of the oranges stored in the fridge to work on something that would express how I feel now,

(Click on the image to enlarge it)

I miss you, heh :) ♥

NOW, I have to make sure I finish up these 4 oranges (as my mum is gonna make noise if she found out what I did to it). LOL ...

5 comments:

princess_YEN said...

So cute nerhx.. and sweet too! :D

Vinspire said...

I agreed that it is cute,
I think its stupid too.

As for sweet, will confirm with you once I finish the oranges k? ;)

Happy Chap Goh Meh to you Princess Yen ^_^

MrHello said...

Take a photo when you peal their skin off. That would be awesome !! Muahaha

T.Y said...

those oranges were damn cute ne....

i hope this year's valentines would be a double kill sweet memories for me ne....

and i hope it would be for u too joey!!

Vinspire said...

Rocky: No more oranges oh.

TY: Emm ... I got no date this v-day :P So, all the best for you this valentine aight? :)