Saturday, February 7, 2009

I is EMO, are you? -♥♥♥

Tick tick tick ... The time is tickling,
Tick tick tock ... Its the sound of rain hitting my rooftop.

Its been wet the past few days, wet as in rain, u know :/
And I hate rainy days, it limit things I could do,
And I hate rainy days coz it reminds me of things I don't want to.

Time definitely pass very fast yo,
Its 7 February, 2009 edi,
Next weekend is valentine day edi lu .... A week from now aje.

No wonder am feeling like my life is kinda empty,
No wonder I felt that my life is less colorful,
No wonder I don't feel the warm in my heart,
Ha ... but I guess I am not the only one who feel this way,
that should make me feel a little better :D

As my life is filled with joy & fun, friends and lotsa activities (most of the time),
This is the first time am feeling this way,
I hate this feeling, it makes me emo :(
I guess Mr. Sunshine like me need ♥ too.

Photobucket

Currently listening to,

Babyface - Loneliness



Comic strip of the day

Photobucket

Quote of the Day
Nobody To Love, Nobody To Care, Nobody To Look Forward To.
Sick of Holding Back My Love, Sick of Being Pushed Around, Sick of Fate, Sick of Faith, Sick of Everything.

Sick of being a Nice Guy ... arhhss ... Fork It !!!
This is what i called as EMO. "I is EMO, are you?"

2 comments:

Pups and Hams said...

THIS IS SPARTAAA...

oops..
I mean,

this is EeeeeMOOOO>>>>!!!!!! =p lol

lame i know..

Vinspire said...

LOL ... Bryan, emo post got 1 comment only.

Really emo :P