Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Change SEX, for LOVE? ♥♥♥

Okie, I am gonna take a break for my "LOVE Series" today because I have something interesting to share with you all.

This is the column from "Dear Thelma" entitled Boy, girl, boy... confusion reigns in the Star on 1st February 2009.
A few years back, I was studying in a college with B. She only hangs out with girls and is an outgoing person. Everyone called her B but she was not bothered as she was very smart.

We didn’t mix much, just nodding our heads when we bumped into each other on campus. After our college days, we parted and went different ways. With my exam results I couldn’t get a very decent job so I decided to become a computer salesman. One day I walked into a big firm to sell my stuff, and there was B holding a big post. She recognised me straight away and asked me out for a drink at night. I met up with her and she offered me a job – to be her “wife” and take care of things at home! In case it’s not clear, I am a guy.

B offered me a four-figure salary, free accommodation, a car and other perks. I asked her why, and she said she dislikes men, but she had to be married (and stay married) to get her inheritance. B said I fit the bill because I look kinda girlish (I am slim, tall and only slightly muscular) and that’s precisely what she likes.

After a few meetings with B, we settled on the payment, and she gave me an advance on that four-figure salary. Later, we got ourselves registered so that B could get her inheritance money credited into her account every month. Initially, I didn’t sleep with B because she would always be sleeping with her girlfriends in the master bedroom.

Everything was going fine for one year. Then B told me that her girlfriends didn’t like men in the house, and so B asked me to become a “she-male”. After some thought, I agreed and started wearing women’s clothes. After taking hormone pills for some time, I now even have size 32 breasts.

With my tall, slim frame, I really look feminine and very beautiful. No one will guess I am a man. Now I sleep with B in the room and with her girlfriends. A few years have passed. B and I have a wonderful relationship and we don’t have children. We are very well off and my bank balance is fat because I dont spend money at all. Meanwhile, B just banks money into my account.

The problem now is that B wants me to have a sex change operation. B says she will pay for it as she has fallen in love with me. I do not want to do that. I love the way I am now. But I also love B very much. I just don’t know if what I am doing is right or wrong and I don’t know where this relationship is headed. Will it end one day like a contract? Should I go for the sex change operation? Please advice, Thelma. I really don’t know what to do.

Lost in the World of Bi
And here is the reply,
If your story is for real, then you are living a bad movie script. And perhaps the end will be as you see it. You’re a man trapped in a woman’s body with no future and no love. You started out with greed. B offered you easy money and you succumbed. Then you allowed yourself to be lured into her kinky lifestyle. You seemed to have enjoyed it and you even admired your new, feminine beautiful form. But B’s request that you actually undergo a sex change rings alarm bells.

You suddenly feel insecure about your future because there will be no turning back. If your partner wishes to dump you, what will happen to you? You don’t really want to be a woman. Living a decadent, hedonistic lifestyle is good for only a short time. Eventually, you need to face life’s realities and make a choice. B married you for her own reasons. It was a contractual relationship even though she believes she is now in love with you. But this love comes with yet another condition. You need to change your body to suit her needs.

This woman bought your soul and now she wants your body. Are you prepared to sell out your life? Or do you have the guts to leave and be your own person again? Greed in its various forms can turn vile and vicious. You should know B well enough. Does she understand and respect love?

Do you trust a future with her? If you have doubts and fears, then take heed. You have the most to lose in this relationship.
Source: http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=/2009/2/1/lifefocus/3153075&sec=lifefocus

So, what say you?

After reading this, the only thing that come into my mind is as the picture below,

Photobucket

Cut your GUGU-ciao & be wif me, else, I will pull it until PUTUS :P

P/S: The image is for illustration purpose only, no offense ya? ;)

8 comments:

wAyne said...

let go the "bro" and join the sister!?

noooo way -,-

minicharms said...

Man... this kinda news make me feel like drinking more latte.

confessions of a medical student said...

some people can get so very confused..

T.Y said...

O.O!!!

wth!! That guy was plainly greedy as thelma said and yea too bad things wont have happy endings all the time right.

I will never give up myself for a r'ship unless its a r'ship where i love the girl the way she is and she the same.

Sakura_jen said...

If that someone really loves you.. he or she wont changed you!

They will of cause love and accept the way you are... as for they fall in love for the real "you" in the first place =)

Am I right? Hehe =D

Cheer & peace.

Vinspire said...

Starbuck: Why this kinda news make you feel like drinking more latte? LOL ... I seriously don't get it.

For others, I really don't know what to reply. Speechless and clueless in this topic. Sorry ya? LOL ...

EVo said...

This is amazing. love knows no boundaries y'all.

FC said...

LOL ganas the animation yo? XD