Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Valentine 09 ♥♥♥

Boo boo ang-gugu ~!!! Woolah .... Today's post is about what I did this valentine ... *Smiles*

As I mentioned on few post earlier, I celebrated my valentine day with my house mates (we organized a potluck housewarming party). Valentine Day couldn't be more awesome than this :D

House mates + house mates' friends + potluck + singles + valentine day = randomness

I shall now present to you, the "peektures" of the night :D

Lets start it off with some decent photos 1st aight? :)

Photobucket

From left: Cody a.k.a Mr. Karipop, Ricky a.k.a Devince, My housemate - Sze Mei, Estee a.k.a Ms Bulat, Me and Kelvin a.k.a Bling

Photobucket

From left: Cherrie a.k.a Ms. Shrimp, Eu Jynn a.k.a Papa Bear (Ms Shrimp BF) and Eelyn a.k.a Double E (NOT those fellas behind wokay?)

Photobucket

From left: Kelvin a.k.a Bling, Ms. Ong da' Rockstar, Estee a.k.a Ms. Bulat, Myself and Cody a.k.a Mr. Karipop

Photobucket

From left: Myself, Estee a.k.a Ms. Bulat and Ms. Ong da' Rockstar

Photobucket

Myself and Pam Song

We also took the chance to celebrate Ms. Cherrie Shrimp on that day, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA BEAR :D ♥

Photobucket

And now is the "NOT-SO" decent peektures ...

1st Series: The Queen of Beer & Sweet da' Joker

Michelle with da' beer vacuum & me da' underage kid that can't have beer ... So, I have to just stick with my "sweet" ♥

Photobucket

And this is what happened to both of us after that ...

Photobucket

2nd Series: Me, Myself and J.Co Donuts

Ohhh .... My precious ~♥

Photobucket

Myself and James eating the donut "passionately" ... ♥

Photobucket

3rd Series: Me & Sparkling Juice's Cover

My New Bluetooth... Hello, Hello ... 1 2 ... Smile :D

Photobucket Photobucket

Joey and James da' Metal Nose Raindeers?

Photobucket

and this is with Ms. Shrimp :D

Photobucket

This is I don't know what happened mia peekture ....

Photobucket

Close-up shot

Photobucket

And the CUTEST peekture award goes to ....

Drum rolls ...

jeng
jeng
jeng
jeng
jeng
jeng
jeng
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
jeng jeng

Photobucket

CUTE ma? :P Leave some comments la dey ~~♥

Finally, I hope this entry makes you SMILE :)

♥ With Love, Joey a.k.a Vinspire a.k.a Mr. Ahboochak ♥

Photobucket

3 comments:

blurblurpiggy said...

oo i like this photo http://s445.photobucket.com/albums/qq179/Ahboochak/?action=view&current=DSC03968.jpg jojo look cute XD

kennhyn said...

wow, nice gathering, wish I was still in my college year, is one of the best year of life... haha

Vinspire said...

piggy: I can't see my eyes in dat pix :P

ken: most of us are working ... no longer in college -_-'