Friday, January 23, 2009

I L♥Ve YOU

Chak chak chak ... cha-cha-cha CHAK !!! Baby language I am using :D

I think 2007 and 2008 is 2 years that I've learn the most in my whole life, 2008 especially. I've experienced a lot of things, attended lotsa events, met a lot of new interesting people and friends. I personally changed a lot within this 2 years to. I guess this is what they said as - every single single day of our life is like a blank page in our diary, every person we meet, every event we participate in is a lively essay.

I plan to blog about every events that happen in my daily life, especially in 2008. I've also plan to write about friends & people who've colored up my life, you guys are such a wonderful people that each time i thought about my last day on earth freaked me out terribly. I pray each day that I will live long enough to show how much I care and appreciated all the friendship that is given to me.


I can't name everyone of you in this post as I don't know when the list will come to an end BUT i promise, I will try my best to write about each and everyone of you when the times come k? :)

Thank you to all the friends in Kokorobox.Net

And some other friends that is not from Kokorobox.Net :)


Shaz, Janice, Rocky, Curry Egg, Joann, Christopher, Kylie, Joveena, Kevin Chong, Brian Soong, Bryan Lim, Debbie, Agnes Lee, Zoe Vye, Uncle Reon, Mel, Singdy, Banz, Wolves a.k.a Jackson, Britnese, Chen & #m'siaperth gang, Karen, Resh, H-Factor Support Team Members, LYNetters, LNT members, Single Club's member, everyone in Cal-Lab, the Shouters and others that I've not mention or post up their pic in this post. I would like to apologizes to all of you as I can't find a nice group photo of all of us together and even if I have some okie picture of all of us in it, I can't chuck everything in just one post. Sorry ya? Don't marah at me k?

Thank you for the friendship and love that all of you is given me. I appreciate it very much. All of you had taught me the true meaning of love ♥ I am now living as if I were to die tomorrow and learn as if I am living forever.


~ I L♥Ve ALL OF YOU & FRIENDS FOREVER ~

For those who've read this post, please leave your comment so I know that you've read about it. Thanks ~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

vin~ vin~

Anonymous said...

yay! first to comment!!! and vinny mentioned me.. wolves... but ah.. why say out my name so loud.. later ppl know which one is me ah.. i am still a mysterious fella on the net leh... hahaha.. and WHAT!?!? NO PICTURE OF ME?? how can that be!? oh wait.. you dunt have one... you dunt even know how i look like.. i forgot i never appear in front of you after knowing you for... 8 years? hmm.. thats long :) sorry sorry... lol... i might come out of the shadow in the future :X wuahahaha...

Anonymous said...

aiks.. pure pure beat me to the first post... *sad* lol.. its ok.. there is always next time.. ahahahaha

curryegg said...

Welcome to blogosphere joey.. :)
It is great to see you finally have a personal blog. Nice introduction posts! ;)

Glad to know you too and thank for being my friend.. ^^

Unknown said...

u look like appa in the kokorobox pictures... hehe!

yuyue said...

time sure flies fast XD
so when's our next gathering?? XD

TOLANIC said...

oii..your hair sudah dye jadi ahbeng ka?

T.Y said...

nice post joey!!

its almost a year since i got to knw u ne! it's been nice to knw u!!

looking forward for more interesting post from u yea! take care!!

TY

kyliemc said...

:D hope u will have a great year ahead! yaya, must treasure friends more *winks

this is kj said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww... =)

Vinspire said...

Yuyue: Maybe sometimes around next month or March? Have to discuss with bebee 1st :)

Tolanic: That is a very old pic. I've highlighted my hair and dyed my hair once in my whole entire life. I still prefer original black hair :)

MrHello said...

I like the first photo :)