Saturday, January 24, 2009

6th Post - 2008 Sweet Moments (Part 1) ♥

Boo !!! :D Ha-Ha ... If you are reading this post, I want you to know that my Kluang Trip has been cancelled due to some unexpected incident.

Its saturday, Jan 24, 2009 !!! 2 More Days and it is time for all the chinese to celebrate a very merry new year :D Kong-Xi Fatt Chai Ang Pau Gibme ^o^

As i said on the earlier post, 2008 is a great year for me. There is a lot of memorable days in 2008 for me.

One of it is 10th December 2008.

I've got 3 events to attend that night and I can only make it to 2 of the events.

I will start of with an event that I couldn't make it, the event was Space Chimps Movie Premiere in Pavilion, KL. I've got 6 tickets for that and since I've a clash in events, I've given the tickets to my friends :)

I've attended Hannah Tan's Farewell Party in SOMO, Mount Kiara that night. It was a great event that I will have to write about it in a specially dedicated post on my blog in the near future :)

Photobucket


After Hannah Tan's farewell, I headed to Amber Chia's Birthday Party at Red Square, KL. Again, I'll have to write about this separately. Sorry ya? Don't bite me :P

Photobucket


The other day to remember on 2008 is definitely my BIRTHDAY celebrations !!! I've sorta celebrated my birthday 4 times this year :D

1st celebration (10 July 2008 night) was with Ms. Bulat a.k.a Estee at my house. Just the 2 of us with a small cupcake and 26 pcs of tiny candles .... romantik kan? :P

2nd celebration (11 July 2008 night - the actual date) was with the Kokorobox.Net gang in 1 of the Cafe in Seksyen 17. Thank you so much to bebee for organizing this party and all kokorians who've made this party possible.

3rd Celebration (12 July 2008 night) was with Shazzy's and gang at Carls Jr, One Utama then McDonald, Centrepoint. It was a small celebration but it is a memorable one. Thank you to Shazzy for organizing the whole thing :)

4th Celebration (26 July 2008 night) was with Neshimaru and her buddies at Pei Yong's house. Thank you Nesh for inviting me as a part of the pot luck cum birthday party.

Photobucket


Woah, after writing until here only I realized I've got so many memorable days in 2008 and most of it have to be elaborated in specialially dedicated post.

I'll tell you what? I will make a summary for all of it in few parts first. Then I will blog about each of it whenever the time allow k? Sorry oh ... Jangan marah at me k? I takut.

Chill ... chill ... mari minum air and Merry Chinese New Year in advance to all of you ♥

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! i am jealous now :( why oh why am i in sarawak.. now i really feel like transfer to semenajung liao :( looks so fun... esp the vinny face onto the cake part.. i wanna do that too..... oh well... i guess there is always next time... boo hoo hoo..... if only i have half of the fun joey has.. sigh.. i always envy when joey tells me some of his story and events.... quick quick tell me more.. i wanna know more :X lol... Wolves.. signing out...

p/s... joey.. your comment area is really really f already... i cant post comment unless i use some sort of account lar.. you know i hate to let ppl know my account stuff.. but since its you.. sigh... i have to expose one of my secret account.. my gmail :)

Vinspire said...

Jackson, I've enlarged some of the pictures (as per my friend's feedback). FYI and other readers, you can click on some of the "small photo" to view the enlarged version of those photos.

Its CNY eve, I will continue about "2008 sweet memories" edition sometimes after this CNY season k? Happy New Year and Gong Hey Fatt Choy :)

Unknown said...

I like your blog very much and you interesting information and your travel and pictures which you shared with us. Its all are great.
Karachi Hotel