Friday, January 23, 2009

5th post on TGIF ♥♥♥

T.G.I.F = Thank God Its Friday !!! Everybody just loves friday isn't it? Its the last day of work for my of us and coincidently my 5th post is made on friday (sorta intentionally). Reason was because, I've watched 3 movies since last friday until today and I wanted to give my readers that plan to catch a movie this weekend some tips of which movie they should choose.

The first movie that I am gonna talk about is BEDTIME STORIES.

Typical fantasy family comedy kinda show from Adam Sandler with a little chick flick element. The movie is only 99 minutes. For those who is looking for a good laugh, I would recommend you to catch this show. Else, you can go for a less funny but almost the same type of movie, you can go for InkHeart.


InkHeart is another movie starred by Brendan Fraser. If you likes his movie, I would like to ask you to give this movie a try. It reminded me a about his Mummy's Series with less adventure but more fantasy element. The show is 125 mins long, catch it if you are looking for a fantasy + family + action kinda show.

The last movie that I am gonna talk about is Underworld 3: The Rise of Lycans. Its the 3rd movie from the Underworld series. This time, the movie is about flash back on the reborn of new Lycans (werewolves) and forbidden love between the vampire & werewolves. I would recommend this movie to those who loves action movie with lotsa bloods.

Summary

Bedtime Stories - B Grade Comedy

Best if you are watching it with your kids or bunch of friends.

InkHeart - B+ Grade Fantasy

Recommended for those who are watching with kids, friends, GF or a date.

Underworld - Rise of the Lycans - D Grade Action Movie

Watch it only if you are action movie freak or Underworld Fan (as I personally think this movie's storyline and plot are kinda boring. Other than the action, its nothing much). FYI, There is an 18SX scene in the movie which is definitely censored in Malaysia.

I am heading down to Kluang, Johor tonight and will be back in PJ tomorrow. WHY am I going to Kluang? Find out about it this coming sunday or monday.

Finally, adios and enjoy your weekend guys :)

No comments: