Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First post ♥♥♥

Hola people,

Finally, I've jumped into the blogosphere bandwagon :)

Okie, a little introduction for those who don't know me, don't know much about me and also for those who know me :D

I am Joey Tong, also known as Vinspire and just because I can't have Vinspire.blogspot.com as my blog URL, I have to settle down with Ahboochak.blogspot.com :D !!!

I am born on 11th July 1982. So, that makes me 27 yrs old this coming July 11, 2009. Oh boy, I am more than 26 yrs old item now ^o^

Here is a pic of me when I am baby. Cute leh? Say cute, or else i bite you one ark :p


Photobucket

Another picture of me (for those who don't believe that I am this cute) 8-)


Photobucket


Now who knows what is the meaning of Ahboochak?

1st guess,

2nd guess,

3rd guess,

Did you get it right?

Or did you get it wrong?

Anyway, I shall now explain the meaning of Ahboochak. I am sure most of you like babies aight? and for those who are born in the 80s, you should know about this simple trick to make babies smile / laugh where-by you close your face with both your hands and you say AH-BOO-CHAK and TA-DA !!! You show your face to the baby and miraculously, 8 out of 10 times, the baby smiles :D


Wee ... Nothing beat seeing a sweet smile, especially sweet fresh pure smiley from babies. It makes all the guys' heart goes warm and it melts all the girls' heart.

So, lets say ... AH-BOO-CHAK together with me YO !!! ^o^


Picture taken last Sunday, 18/1/2009 at KL PAC Open Day, Sentul.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

AhBooChak!
hope to see u update more often la~~~ ^_^

9PEK9BO said...

'AhBooChak!' is indeed a good choice for a blog name. It has all the ingredients of LOVE, FRIENDSHIP & MEMORIES we can all identify with. Congrats and welcome to the Blogosphere! Have fun dude!

Zoe Yve said...

=.= @ ahboochak.

In Western countries, it's 'peek-a-boo'.

wAyne said...

finally... got new place to lepak liao

Vinspire said...

HuiChi: Am planning to update it daily :) 1 day 1 post.

9Pek: I need a sifu to guide me through Blogspot la. The blog look so plain :/

Cutie Sweetie Missyve: Thanks for the reminder. Now I recall how to say "AHBOOCHAK" in western way :D

Wayne: Lai stalk me !!! :P LOL

confessions of a medical student said...

in my world, ahboochak is also known as peek-a-boo...
fun facts#1: this is a very important test, you know.... kids 9 months and above should be able to do it, or else we might suspect a delay in development...

glad to see you finally have a new blog! =)

jia you!

wAyne said...

tak payah stalk you 1, just find u yum char will do
lol

MrHello said...

I gonna be reading ahboochak everymorning before work starts :P
Hehehehe.

FC said...

Congratulations on your blog now my dear :D Mister Vinspire!!! :D looking forward to reading more posts from you! Ciaoz :D