Thursday, January 22, 2009

3rd Post - Time Travel ♥♥♥

My 3rd Post in Ahboochak.Blogspot.com :)

What should I talk about leh? I find it so difficult on what to blog as I got so much to tell / share with my readers and too much reading materials are kinda boring.

As promised, I am reveal my unseen picture in anywhere else HERE.

After looking into my hard disk, I've realized that I only have a picture of me when I am in my primary school and I can't remember where did i keep all the hard copies of my primary school's pictures -_-'

Without further ado, I shall now present you the picture of me when I am in my primary school. I can't remember when this picture is taken but it is definitely before PMR (approx 14 to 16 yrs old mia pic)

From left to right: Carlyle, Myself, Chan Kah Leong
At the back:
Gopirajan (ain't that obvious ?)
My close friends back then.

My pic back in the day I am in College ( 2000 )


From left to right: Abdul Qahar, Kean Jin, Myself and Nidzam
My close friends back in College.

And finally, a pic taken last year ( 2008 )

From left to right: Myself, Joveena Francis (Starbucks Barista), Kevin Chong (NTV7 Big Breakfast Show - then) and DJ Shaz (X-FM 103.0 - AMP Radio Network's Jam-X - On air from 3PM to 8PM)
Some of my current close friends.

Before I end this post, please ... please ... please give me some feedbacks on what you would like to hear about me more. My perspection about life / love / friendship? My teenagers life? About myself? My relationships etc. I will try my best to cater to your request.

Word of wisdoms for 22/1/2009 - The journey of a thousand miles begins with one first step :)

4 comments:

Lasker said...

Support Support!

Vinspire said...

Thanks Lasker :)

Muse Princess said...

ahhh.....
me is finally can comment here.
whee....

so anyways, you asked if we wanted to know more about you right?

well....
since u mentioned that u are self employed right now why not tell us more about that? =)

Vinspire said...

Muse Princess: I will talk about my job in the upcoming future ya?

STAY TUNE :D