Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday the 13 ♥♥♥

Today is the last day of Jan 2009. Its the day no. 31 of year 2009. Time definitely past very fast. Therefore, I think everyone, including myself should spend time in a much wiser way "sometimes".

This will be my last post for Jan 2009 and also 2nd last post for CNY (My last post for CNY is suppose to be for "Chap Goh Meh")

I would like to wish those who are returning from their hometown a safe journey. Drive safely ya? :)

Photobucket

I will be blogging about valentine days and relationship starting tomorrow (as Valenday is just around the corner). So, for those who have any special request / questions in regards to relationship, do feel free to email me at ahboochak@gmail.com. If your inquiry is unique enough, I'll blog about it.

Word of wisdoms for today is "Most disappointments in life stems from having expectations. It is not to lower expectations but to know that everything that happens, happens for a reason! - Wendy Kwek"

Take Care and Have A Nice Day ♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

... joey.. second paragraph.. last post for 2009? i think you mean last post for january 2009 gua... lol...

i got a qs for valentine~~~ i got no gf.. how? dunt say go find coz no gals want me.. where got gals wants a wolfy one :X lol.. so how how how?

Vinspire said...

Jackson, I've added "Jan" into the post. I missed it :P Thanks 4 da' correctly.

As for your question, you'll find the answer tomorrow :)