Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2nd post - WHY did I blog? ♥♥♥

Peek-ah-BOO !!! (that is how you say Ah-boo-chak in western way, thanks to lovely zoe for the reminder about the existance of this term)

I've known about blog since before the blog frenzy even started. The first time I heard about blogging was like, almost 5 years ago I assume?

So, what trigger me start my own blog now you may ask?

1. TIME Factor

Well, the main reason that I didn't blog in the past was because I am too busy with my daily activities (such as work & hanging out with friends) and also managing my forum - www.kokorobox.net. Hence, I can't really find a time to blog.

Anyhow, I've quitted my job as a Field Service Executive / Reseller Assistant in Cal-Lab (www.cal-lab.com) and currently self-employed. Therefore, I am able to squeeze some time to blog about 3 most magical elements in my life ( Love ♥ Friendship ♥ Memories )

I will start blogging more about these magical elements starting February 2009 and how it effect my daily life, my personality and also my character.

2. PRIVACY Factor

I am always the private type of person and I hate the feeling of being stalked :P

Its 2009, my mind told me to make something different. So, I am now giving all those who want to stalk me a chance to do so !!!

You can take a look at some of the things I've did on 2008 at my one of my bestest buddy blog at
http://shazfx.blogspot.com/ OR at http://shaz.blog.xfresh.com/

I am gonna try my best to blog everyday. So, for those who really want to stalk. Make sure you read-up my ahboochak blog daily ya? ;)

Ahboochak Blog's Menu for Jan 2009 will mostly feature about my life in my primary school and secondary school in Kelantan. I will post up some pictures and stories that even my bestest buddies never heard about it before.

Photobucket

Picture taken last Friday, 16/1/2009 at a park in Tmn Tun.
Picture courtesy to my cutest photographer and also the leader / founder for the BoDo-ism Gang - Ms Bulat a.k.a Estee

Thank you for viewing. Adios and Have a GREAT DAY ~!

With Love,
Joey a.k.a Vinspire a.k.a Ahboochak ♥

3 comments:

Pups and Hams said...

great great great!!!

now that's an awesome blog name! "Ahboochak"

Zoe Yve said...

Aha, welcome dear! :)

Vinspire said...

Bryan, I like the blog name as well.

Ah-boo-CHAK !!! :D