Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ahboochak's Life-Update ♥♥♥

If you read my earlier post (Refer to: Ahboochak Journey V2. ♥), you should know that I'm no longer station in KL. March 09 has been a really busy month for me. Travelling up-down KL-Kelantan-Penang-Kelantan is kinda exhausting but it is all worthwhile. My business is going as planned. In fact, it was much better than what I expected.

I am sure some of you are wondering what I am doing at the current moment right?

I just registered a web design + PR company called Vinspire Innovation last september and I have few inquiries from Kelantan. Hence, I have to be here in Kelantan to make sure that the deals work out. I've just completed a project for one of my client, you can take a look at www.spicedivers.net for more info.

Currently Vinspire Innovation progress / works & activities are as following:-
  • 3 on-going projects
  • Submitted 5 quotations on March 09 and 2 quotations this April 09
  • I'm expecting to get another 3 to 4 more projects this month
So, yeah ... I think its not bad for a newly registered company right? Anyway, if you could do website like www.spicediver.net, email me at Joey@vinspire.net. I am currently looking to outsource some of my projects :)

2. I am also working on an e-commerce website of my own right now. Scheduled to launch it on May 09. Will announce it on my blog once the site is completed alrite? :)

3. I am currently working on a business proposal. I'm sorta 90% confirm to be the person who manage this project / business. Anyhow, I still need to go through the procedure by presenting the business proposal to my sponsor's board of director. The date of this proposal is on 24 April 2009. Help me pray that I got it alright? :)

So, basically I am like doing 3 jobs in 1 go huh? :P If the 3rd business project is approved, my this business is expected to open shop this August 09 :) Typing all these out makes me feel that I am doing quite a lot of things in 1 go and it is definitely a lot of thing to manage for a soon-to-turn 27 guy. Oh well, Have to work hard while we can rite? :)

Finally, here come my May 09 travel timetable / schedule:-

CONFIRM PLAN

(First Session)
1 May - Would be driving from KL to Bidor, then Bidor to Cameron and from Cameron to Kota Bharu, Kelantan
2 to 3 May - In Perhentian Island
4 May - Perhentian to Kota Bharu, Kelantan
5 May - Drive back to KL from Kota Bharu, Kelantan

(Second Session)
15 to 18 May - Koh Samui, Thailand

UN-Confirm PLAN
6 to 14 May - Might be in KL for few days then took bus down to Hatyai, then Bangkok
After 18 May - Need to arrange a visit to Bangkok, Ayuthaya and maybe Chiangmai

Hmm ... Another busy month ahead. What to do, wanna earn a living right?

*Sigh* How I wish I could get some TLC from Miss C ♥

2 comments:

yuyue said...

wah..... u really very d bz d.

Pups and Hams said...

bro, take firefly for all of ur destinations! =) even to samui... =)