Saturday, April 11, 2009

She is my Cryptonite -♥♥♥

Hola ! I'm bloggin' today ! :P Been MIA from blog for a while coz I'm so da' occupied with work.

Anyway, to be frank wif all-of-ya, the reason am blogging today was because I'm now chatting back with Miss C :) After I gave her the X'Mas gift (Refer to: At least I've tried ♥♥♥), we didn't really talk ... well, I sms here, tarak reply. I msg her on MSN, also tarak reply, heh :P

For those who know me personally, I'm sure all of you know that am a guy who has control over myself but you know what? am still nervous whenever I chat with Miss C on MSN :(

If I were to distribe mahself & Miss C then it would be that "I am superman and she is my cryptonite" (I know it is spelled as Kryptonite, need not correct me. I purposely spell it this way)

*Sigh* It's been a while since am "love sick" like this and being a practical kinda guy like me, I think this is like the 1st time in my life that I actually make up my mind to wait for a girl who might not even give me a chance to get to know her better. I've been waiting for more than 100 days now (counting from the day I told her how I feel). Time flies huh? That also mean that I did not see her for more than 100 days d.

My feeling to her right now is like kena AIDS like that, once infected, there isn't any cure (except miracle happen, where-by she gave me a chance)

Thats all for now.

With Love,
Ahboochak ♥

3 comments:

curryegg said...

There are ways if you really want to forget. Anyway, it is good to get 'infection' sometimes.. rather than nothing.. =)

kyliemc said...

:) at least the both of u chat again...

yuyue said...

good for u. :D