Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ahboochak Journey V1. ♥

Woah~ My first post on March 09. Am sorry guys & girls, ladies & gentlemen, my fans & stalkers and etc. :P

I am currently in Rantau Panjang, Kelantan. It is like the other end of Malaysia. By just driving for another 5 to 10 mins and I will be in Thailand already.

I guess this is the best thing I could do when I realized that I am so tired with life. From the center of Malaysia which is KL-PJ, the most happening states in all the 13 states in Malaysia, I am now in Kelantan ... A place that they don't even have a cinema or even a domino pizza? :P

I started my journey by driving from PJ to Kelantan started at 2 PM and stopped for my dinner in Gua Musang at 6 PM. The journey resume at about 6 PM++ and I arrived Kota Bharu, Kelantan at approximately 10 PM. 7 hours and a half !!!! Due to such a long driving hour, I decided to overnight in Kota Bharu :)

4th March 2009 - After having my lunch, I realized that the life in Kota Bharu is too noisy for my messy life. Therefore, I've decided to drive down to Rantau Panjang which is the border of Malaysia & Thailand. It is located 35++ KM to 40 KM from the main town (Kota Bharu) :)

Okie, for those who have no ideas what I am talking about, here are some "peektures" to make you understand better about my journey ♥ ( As usual, click on the pictures for an enlarged version )

KL-PJ and Kelantan

Kota Bharu and Rantau Panjang, Kelantan

Rantau Panjang, Malaysia and Sungai Kolok, Thailand

Seee .... How near am I with the Thai border? I could just cross over anytime IF i want (cause I bring along mah passport) :)

Ahboochak Journey V1. Summary
  • Officially started on 3rd March 2009 at 1400 hour (From KL-PJ)
  • Arrived Kota Bharu, Kelantan on 3rd March 2009 at approximately 2200 hour (First Destination)
  • Isolated myself in Rantau Panjang, Kelantan on 4th March 2009 (Second Destination)
To be continue .... ( aiseh ... macam citer power ranger plak ) :P

No comments: