Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Preparation & Packing Stage 091125

Woke up approximately around 10 AM only to realize that I am not feeling quite well (flu, sorethroat & a little bit of cough). This is not a good sign for my 5K Thailand Trip 2009 that will be starting tomorrow.

After resting for a bit, I wash up and decided to do what I needed to do before I start my journey.

1100 – 1200 hr – Have a relaxing brunch (chicken rice) while choosing some pictures that I want to develop before starting my journey.
1200 – 1230 hr – Send the pictures for developing and get my car tyres checked!
1230 – 130 hr – Send my car for a wash, vacuum and waxing.

BEFORE (look at how dirty this baby is after traveling on a return trip of KL-Kelantan)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Washing Period (Covered with SNOW!!!)

Photobucket

AFTER (JENG JENG JENG!!! So Hensem)

Photobucket

Photobucket

1330 – 1400 hr – Get a haircut because my hair is kinda long now (he last time I got my haircut was 7 Oct 2009). Need to long nice during the journey and I don’t think I should have a slot to cut hair in Thailand.

The details of my 5K Thailand Trip 2009 are as following:-

Vehicle: Toyota Vios (Black) 1.5 S

Accommodation: Planning to sleep & shower in the car, by the petrol stations and will be staying in hotel some days. It all depends on situation.

Weapons / Equipment:

Nikon D50 (borrowed from my brother) , Red Dell 1555 Notebook and the following:-

Photobucket

My Travel Bag :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

看到好文章心情就很好 ^^............................................................

Agen Joker Gaming said...

elangqq